The Galpa Presents
The Galpa Collective Awards
A bi-weekly short story contest for authors globally
5th December 2021
Check out previous contest results
The Galpa is an emerging global short story platform with stories in multiple genres. The Galpa Collective Awards is an effort to recognise the most unique, interesting short stories that pique the interest of our readers worldwide.
1. Editor's Choice Award : The winning story will receive an Editor Choice certificate as well as a cash prize of $100.
2. The Galpa Collective Awards : 10 stories will be selected for the Galpa Collective - 3 Awards and will be given the Galpa Collective 3 Award certificate.
Following are the details of the contest :
Thrillers , Paranormal
Strictly between 500 to 1000 words.
Number of Submission
Maximum 5 per author.
Last date for submission
5th December 2021
Story submission Format
PDF or Word document. Email to be sent with following subject line : TGCA - 3 - Story Name
Within 7 days post last submission date.
1. Only original stories will be eligible and all winning stories will be checked for plagiarism.
2. There is no entry fee for the competition.
3. All intellectual property of story submitted rests with the respective authors.
4. Thegalpa.com reserves the right to put all, some or none of the stories in www.thegalpa.com and its social media handles or its affiliated sites.
5. All prize payments will be paid without any holding tax. Participants are expected to make their respective tax payments on any prize received.
6. Prizes will be paid within 3 to 7 working days via Paypal/Bank Transfer. Prize winners will be notified individually on their email for collecting necessary details.
7. Contest is open to all individuals at all locations.
8. Contest is open to individuals only and not any non-individual entity.
9. Stories written with the help of AI story writing softwares/programmes such as Deepstory, Saasbook, Talktotransformer will be disqualified from participation in any contest of The Galpa. Stories edited with AI programs such as Grammarly can be published on the Galpa but cannot participate in any contests conducted by The Galpa. If found retrospectively then any such story's award will be recalled and given forward to the subsequently ranked story as per The Galpa's internal records.